Google Ads Makes Automation Easier With Scripts Updates
Google Ads rolls out improvements to scripts while announcing legacy scripts will be sunset later this year.
How To Automate Your Google Ads Reporting for FREE with Google Sheets & Integromat/Make
Don’t have time to build this scenario yourself ? Copy/paste this scenario and other Make/Integromat templates for free here : https://moniquesexperiments.com/free-make-templates/
Video tutorials are not enough? Need more help with your automation projects? Book your 20-mn FREE automation consultation here : https://moniquesexperiments.com/free-automation-consultation/
Video Summary :
Tired of making your Google Ads reports manually ? In this video, I will show you how to automate your Google Ads campaigns reporting for FREE with Integromat & Google Sheets, without even having to code!
– The Google Ads Query Builder : https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v10/campaign_query_builder
– The Google Ads API Documentation : https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/reporting/example
Twitter : https://twitter.com/moniquebma
Blog : https://moniquesexperiments.com
TikTok : http://tiktok.com/moniquesexperiments
Google Ads Automated Rules
Google Ads Automated Rules help you automate simple tasks and performance reviews so you can focus your time and energy on the projects that only a human can figure out. In this video, we’ll show you where Automated Rules live, how to set them up, and how you can make changes once they’re in place.
0:28 – Where to Create Automated Rules
1:20 – Where Can Automated Rules Apply
1:51 – Using the Automated Rules Builder
3:14 – Choosing the Action your Automated Rule Will Take
5:47 – Selecting What Your Automated Rule will Apply To
6:33 – Determining Conditions for Automated Rules
8:55 – Selecting Keywords with the Interface to Apply Rules
10:21 – Setting Frequencies for Automated Rules
13:27 – Determining the Automated Rule’s Look Back Window
16:08 – Email Rule Settings
17:26 – How to Preview Automated Rule Changes
18:04 – Managing Automated Rules & Viewing Rule Run History
#googleadsautomatedrules #automatedrules #ppc #googleads
Have a topic you want the Paid Media Pros to breakdown?
Let us know in the comments below!
CHECK OUT OUR AFFILIATES
Unbounce – https://bit.ly/pmp-unbounce
Supermetrics – https://bit.ly/supermetrics-pmp
TubeBuddy – https://www.tubebuddy.com/paidmediapros
Instapage – https://bit.ly/pmp-instapage
Find more about the Paid Media Pros here:
Automate Google Ads with Optmyzr’s Enhanced Scripts
Watch a demo of how to use Enhanced AdWords (Google Ads) Scripts from Optmyzr. The demo covers:
1. Where to find prebuilt scripts
2. An overview of popular AdWords Scripts
3. How to install a prebuilt script in Google Ads
The demo specifically covers a few Google Ads methodologies:
– Aggregating ad text performance data across an entire account
– Ensuring an account doesn’t spend more than a monthly target budget
– Creating ads automatically from your data in a spreadsheet
Google Ads Scripts Tutorial 2022
In this video, I explain what Google Ads Scripts are, and I do a full tutorial on how to set them up in your account. I also share my favorite script that I use to manage my Google Ads clients.
Google Ads Scripts are super powerful. You can use them to monitor data, notify you of anomalies, make changes in your account for you, and so much more. And, there are TONS of free templates out there with easy to follow instructions. There’s scripts for individual accounts and MCC accounts.
Although scripts may seem complicated at first, once you do your first walkthrough, you’ll be able to implement any script you’d like.
Single Account Link Checker: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/scripts/docs/solutions/link-checker
MCC Link Checker: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/scripts/docs/solutions/adsmanagerapp-link-checker
– If you are using the Label condition like I showed in the video, then you need to make sure the accounts you want to check have that account label. In the example I used ‘MM’ as a label but you can call it whatever you want – just make sure they match
– If the script isn’t working, try the below:
– Share the copy of the Google sheet with the account you use to manage your Google Ads
– If you are using the label condition that I mentioned in the video, then read the note I have above regarding the labels
– Make sure you authorized the script as shown in the video (sometimes you need to do this twice)
– Check the log statement to see what it says